Who we are
Bowen Fintech Plc is an expert in capital markets, M&A and value-accretive transactions aiming to acquire proven innovative technology companies especially in the global financial services sector.
The registered address for Bowen Fintech plc is:
71-75 Shelton Street
London WC2H 9JQ
For the purposes of data protection law, we will be a controller of your personal information and will ensure your rights are protected.
Scope and Acceptance of This Policy
This Policy applies to the personal data we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with products and services.
By using the Website, or Bowen Fintech Plc branded pages or applications on third party social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), or by giving us your personal data, you acknowledge, accept, and consent to the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Website or give us any personal information.
Personal Data Collected by Bowen Fintech Plc
Bowen Fintech Plc may collect personal data, which includes, but is not limited to, your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, bank account information, shareholder information and information regarding what web pages are accessed and when. Information Bowen Fintech Plc stores when contacting the company may include the same information as previously mentioned. Information gathered about you may come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to:
- online and electronic interactions with the Website or the Company;
- in-person interactions with employees of our company or our representatives at an event/trade show;
- offline interactions with us, including direct marketing campaigns, various requests, and contacts through Bowen Fintech Plc digital platforms
- your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that Bowen Fintech Plc, or service providers on our behalf, provide to you via third-party websites or applications; and
- other sources, including third-party social media. Information that you allow third-party social media to share with the public may include your name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, username, and “friends” list. You can learn what is public on your profile through the website of the relevant third-party social media.
Bowen Fintech Plc processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to keep you informed of events and news relating to Bowen Fintech Plc. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
Why Bowen Fintech Plc Collects Personal Data and How It May Be Used
We may use your information for, without limitation, the following purposes:
- Customer Service – to provide you with customer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and feedback about our products. Customer service may be provided through email or traditional mail or by telephone.
- Personalization – Bowen Fintech Plc may combine personal data about you collected from one source (e.g., a website) with data collected from another source (e.g., an offline event). This information gives Bowen Fintech Plc a more complete view of you as a consumer which, in turn, allows Bowen Fintech Plc to better serve you with respect to the following, among other things:
- Websites – to improve and personalize your experience on the Website or other Bowen Fintech PLC hosted websites, using data such as account login information, technical computer information, and/or previous website usage information; and
- Products – to improve our products or generate ideas for new products.
- Marketing Communications – to provide you with marketing communications (to the extent you have opted in to receiving such communications). These communications include information about Bowen Fintech Plc, its products and services, and promotions. Such communications might be shared via electronic means (e.g., email and online advertising) or by traditional mail.
Recipients of Personal Data
Bowen Fintech Plc shares your data or may be processed by the following third-party service providers (but is not limited to):
- Brokers (as intermediaries between the company and investors they routinely collect information from internal or external sources)
- PR Companies (public relations companies may collect information on shareholders from internal or external sources and use this information to contact shareholders directly)
- Accounting Firms (for our accounts or for billing/invoice purposes)
- Government based or supported regulatory bodies (upon request)
Sharing of Personal Data by Bowen Fintech Plc
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. All processors/third-parties acting on our behalf will comply fully with this privacy notice; the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
All third-parties/data processors that have access to sensitive data will be required by Bowen Fintech Plc to have a signed agreement in place to ensure that they are GDPR compliant and have all measures in place to safeguard personal data. When Bowen Fintech Plc ceases any form of work with data processors/third-parties, Bowen Fintech Plc has an agreement which has been signed by the data processors/third-parties for immediate erasure of sensitive data.
Bowen Fintech Plc may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or, if in Bowen Fintech Plc commercially reasonable judgment, such legal disclosure is necessary to comply with legal processes or to respond to any claims (e.g., financial audit).
Your Individual Rights
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct communication from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
To contact us please click on our “Contact Us” link and fill out the online form on the Website.
Data Security and Retention
- Bowen Fintech Plc takes the issue of data security very seriously. Every time you send us your credit card number and your billing and shipping information, we use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent the information from being intercepted.
- Bowen Fintech Plc stores your data Bowen Fintech Plc Contracts are in place that require others to keep your personal information private and secure.
- Your personal information regarding transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary, taking into account, among other factors, our need to answer questions or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that Bowen Fintech Plc may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Disclaimer of Liability for Third-Party Interactions
Your dealings with any third party that resells, distributes, ships, or otherwise interacts with Bowen Fintech Plc products or services are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties and/or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third-party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranty or legal liability of any kind on the part of Bowen Fintech Plc.
Children’s Personal Information
Bowen Fintech Plc does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children. If we discover that we have accidentally collected personal data from a child (for which the age of consent varies by country), we will remove that child’s personal data from our records as soon as is reasonably practicable.
How to Contact Us
- Click on our “Contact Us” link and fill out the online form on the Website.
Bowen Fintech Plc reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time and without notice to you. You will remain bound by the terms of this Policy notwithstanding any such changes. Please review the Policy periodically for any changes or new information.
Changes to This Policy
From time to time, Bowen Fintech Plc may update this policy. Changes to this policy will be made available on our website: https://ukbowen.com/. We recommend that you check this policy regularly so that you are aware of any changes.